Sunday, October 30, 2011

Casey & Luke moved to Florida:(  I got to keep Cooper for a week while they drove there and then Cooper and I flew to Naples:)  I had so much fun with Cooper and then it was fun to see where Luke and Casey will be living for the next 26 months.  We will miss them terribly but are glad for the opportunity for Luke to continue his education.  

Coopers room!                                                     

At the beach!  They live in a vacation spot.  I'm sure we will all go visit.

One of the cutest boys I know!!!                                               

1 comment:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

Wo Wo Wo!!!! I can't believe that Cruela D' Ville!!! Did you win the costume prize? I love all the new posts. Thanks for sharing and keep posting of the things I am missing out on. Lots of Love!