Sunday, November 2, 2008

October 17th.....This is the most exciting thing that happened in our yard for years!!! I have wanted Dave to fix some sprinklers and water troughs for the horses for years but he always had the excuse that he couldn't because he couldn't turn off the water. Well now.....there is no longer a good excuse. Ricahrd and Marsha came over and dug holes to find it and then spent a few hours fixing the pipe. I am thrilled. Dave has even started fixing some of the pipes around the house and I am still hoping that the automatic waterers will be next.


This is a job that I knew Richard did not want to do, so I have been reminding him with kindness for the past 2 months. I have been taking cookies, bread, cake, etc to entice him to come. He finally came through for me. He said he didn't know if he wanted to because the treats would end. I assured him they wouldn't. I have taken him goodies 3 times since.


1 comment:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

mom--that does look like a big job. Strong work! And you really looke like your 25 years old with your costume on!!! You look awesome!