Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING


What a crew!!! We had a great thanksgivning dinner. The only thing that could have made it better was if Chelsey were here and if Shawn would have been able to come. He was on call for work and unable to get away. We missed them both. The kids had fun playing together. We topped off the night by playing duck duck goose and eating pie. Kris, my friend from work came and ate with us with her 3 children. It was fun to have her. I have tried to adopt her since I need another daughter!





















Chelsey--this is the dinner plate we dished up for You!!

4 comments:

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

Hey thanks for the plate, but you forgot I don't like stuffing or yams! Yuck!! I would have taken it though, and can I say that the Jello looks devine!!!

The Bosh's said...

Mom - It looks so great! It was a great party and we love spending time with everyone all together! The food - everything was WONDERFUL! Thanks!

"Nevada" Romriells said...

Roxann-looks like you had quite the party-no work huh???? Jill

Kris said...

It was so so so much fun!!! Thanks for letting us crash your party! Loved it, loved all of you, must have more....