Monday, February 2, 2009

Addictions!!

So here goes thanks to Kris....
#1. Who isn't addicted to their family. I have the best husband, children, grandchildren, and son-in-laws! Wow, I am blessed!
#2. Right now I'm addicted to Weddings because I am spending all my spare time planning one! (Happily, by the way!)
#3. I'm addicted to chocolate!!! Love Jr. Mints, M & M's, chocolate covered peanuts, brownies, hot fudge sundays.....pretty much anything chocolate.
#4. I am addicted to a clean house, sometimes I am in withdrawls!
#5. I am addicted to air!!! Really, aren't we all!
Okay.....apparently 5 addictions are not enough so I am adding an additional 5!
#6. American Idle!!! Can't miss it! Fortunately we have a DVR.
#7. I'm addicted to a stiff neck. Unfortunately I live with one daily.
#8. I'm addicted to hiking....who wants to go to Table Rock?
#9. I'm addicted to Hawaii....can't wait to go back to the beach, the pool, the SUN, the green, and the relaxation!
#10. And last but not least...Yes it is true....I'm addicted to Kris!

6 comments:

Kris said...

And you call me a smart alec.... AIR?? Is that the best you could come up with? You could have put me on your list ya know....

Kris said...

YIPPEE!!! LOL You're funny.... That is a perfect list!!!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

I'm in for Table Rock!!! I love it mom. And it won't be long till I am bringing you more goodies, a.k.a. CHOCOLATE, while at work:) I love you Mom!!!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

By the way, I love the stiff neck one and I'm with Kris on the air one!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

Rachelle wants to know where the piece of scratch paper is that you wrote all those out on as a rough draft:)

The Bosh's said...

I love it Mom! You are LOL hillarious!