Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy


Okay....I know it has been forever.....I was thinking that no one really cared anyway but then Melanie said Amuitz checks our blogs so now I feel motivated to try to update it. I am so excited to see Amuitz and David and their baby in August!!! So it is very late and I have been driving all day and don't have time for much news today but I will be posting pictures again soon.
I just moved Whitney home from BYU today. She lived on the third floor so it was a lot of stairs to climb up and down with boxes and boxes of stuff.
So the highlights of my busy past 3 months are #1. Casey and Luke's wedding, #2. Chairman of Jr. Miss Program, #3 Whitney and Griffin engagement and getting ready for another wedding!!!! #4 Working full time at the hospital
Pictures to follow!!!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

YIPPEE!!!! You updated...finally!!! Now, when are we gonna get you to change your Christmas background???!?!?! Such a beautiful family you have!!

Heidi said...

LOVE the colors!! Everyone looks so great.

The Bosh's said...

Mom - I read your blog too! I love the pictures! Congratulations Casey and Luke!