Sunday, June 21, 2009



We had a very busy 6 months, preparing anf planing for 2 weddings and a new baby. Working full time and being in charge of Jr. Miss this year added to the rat race. Chris and Colleen Thompson have a house in Arizona and invited us to come spend a few days with the. Dave and I went and did pretty much nothing for 4 days. We, or I should say I went swiming,(Dave didn't even ever put his suit on), we played cards and went shopping. We drove over to Lake Pleasant one day which is only about one half hour from their house. Amy and Danette and their children were there as well. It was fun to see their children and spend time with them although it made me miss my grandchilren. Chris and Colleen have been friends for a long time and it was good to spend time with them again.

1 comment:

The Bosh's said...

So - The kids LOVE their presents (especially the girls) Thanks mom! I am glad you had so much fun in Arizona!