Sunday, August 23, 2009

Table Rock

On July 23rd Chelsey, Rachelle, Nicole, Susan, Kathy and I hiked Table Rock. We started about 8:30 and didn't get to the top until I think about 1:00. We stopped to take pictures on the rocks and crossing the streams and every other photo moment we could find. I was doing just fine until that last assent up the hill to the top. It was so hot and I seriously doubted my ability to make it to the top. Once on top though the view is breath taking and all worth it! Chelsey had to pull and push me up the last half hour or I would not have made it. Susan was able to overcome her fear of heights and we all had a great time. On the way up I was sure I would never do it again. I am too old for this kind of stuff!!! Once you actually accomplish it you feel so good (and sore!) that I may consider it again. Wow, I am crazy!!!!



1 comment:

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

I'm ready for next year! I know Susan is too:) ha ha, thanks for finally updating! Miss ya and love ya tons!!!