Monday, November 9, 2009

This summer I decided it was time to take out the bushes in the front of the house. The weeds had over taken the ground and the bushes were too tall at the end of the driveway and the tree was dying. Chelsey started taking off the rocks at the begining of the summer and that was and ongoing project. Finally, we got all the rocks off, pulled out the bushes, thanks to Josiah and the tractor, and began preparing the place for the new plants. I went to a green house and had them help me plan what to put where so I would not have the same problem as before. It was alot of work!!!! The end result looks better than what I had and the plants should fill in and look beautiful. I love the rock the kids all gave us for Christmas last year! So glad that job is done!

BEFORE

ROCKS, ROCKS, ROCKS

STAY AWAY WEEDS!

ALMOST THERE!!

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!

No comments: