Monday, November 9, 2009

We had such a good time on our sisters trip. We met Thursday night to go to the Jazz game. Chelsey surprised us with T shirts and the Jazz won. It was loud and fun. We had all had a busy day and were tired so we went straight to the motel that night and were in bed by 1:00. (That is very late for me and even later for Casey)On Friday we shopped and shopped and then went to a Collin Raye concert. It was fabulous!! It was our favorote of the trip. On Saturday we did more shopping and then met up with Debra and Jennifer and Kyla for lunch. That night we went to so you think you can dance. It was great but a bit long. We got out at 10:30 and didn't get out of the parking lot till after 11 and so by the time we got Whit and Chelsey home and we drove home it was very late. We did have a blast though. I love hanging out with my girls. They are the best!!!

3 comments:

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

I love it all Mom! But I would say my favorite part was being with all of you, and of course the Jazz game:) I love you so much!!!!

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

we love hanging out with you mom!! thanks for the best weekend! I LOVE YOU MOM!

The Bosh's said...

It was such a fun weekend! Mom - You are one of the girls and I loved spending time with all of the girls!!!:)