Friday, March 12, 2010


I talked Dave into a picture a few Sundays ago. Our Church is not until 11:30 this year so we have some extra time in the morning. Dave doesn't like his picture taken but he looks good doesn't he? I was going to write something inspirational for Sunday but it has taken me so long to get to this....I can't remember. What I do know is that I am inspired when I go to church. I always learn something and I can recomit to be a better person. We had a Relief Society Stake meeting a few weeks ago and they talked about having a Heart like "His". I have been thinking about that a lot. I had read the book by Virginia Hinkley Pearson (I think that is her name) and I loved it. I would highly recomend it.

1 comment:

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

You guys are so cute! Smile dad:)