Monday, August 24, 2009

2009 Cousin Camp

WOW! That is a bunch of pictures to upload!!! We had a great time at the 2009 Cousin Camp. This year I didn't have Chelsey to help me and I missed her! I had 2 more children this year than last year and I was all by myself so things were a bit crazy but we had lots of fun. We painted shirts, went for a picnic, and rode bikes down by the river on the river walk. We were so hot and thirsty after all that action that we stopped and bought an icy on the way home. All the kids got vampire blood except Jenika who got pink bubble gum and Jessica who got vanilla (her favorite color is white!). It is so fun to be with them and watch how they interact with each other and get to know their funny personalities. Grandpa took us all to Pizza Hut that night and then because it was cold we decided not to set up the tent and we all slept inside. That was a mistake becasue we played musical beds all night. I think if I had slept in the tent with them all together the night would have gone a little smoother and I know Dave would have had a better night since he would have slept inside while I was outside in the tent. Oh well, next year I will know better. The next morning we had pancakes and then played kick the can, hide and go seek, tag, and I set up an obstacle course for them. It was way fun and exhausting for Grandma and Grandpa!!!























4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh my heck!!! I wish I was a cousin!!! That looks like an awesome time!!! Way to go Grandma Roxann!!!! You're a great Grandma!!

Brett and Chelsey Bybee said...

Mom! I cried reading and looking at these pictures too! I so wish I could have been there to help. Best mom and Grandma in the world!

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

WOW. I guess that was a lot of pictures, but I loved them all. Camp looks like a blast. Those kids grow up fast when I don't see them all the time. Next year, me and you are hiking table rock, make me do it. love ya!

The Bosh's said...

The kids had soooo much fun and those pictures are very cute. I especially love the one of Jess peeking out from behind the tree. The tree climbing pictures are cute too! Did you see what Bryson painted on his shirt? Thanks so much! They loved it!