Sunday, August 3, 2008

Aug 3, 2008
Okay so I wanted to edit my new post and I don't know how so I am just adding on.
Friday and Saturday I spent in Boise at a conferance for childbirth education. It was a great conferance and I learned alot. I am going to be teaching some childbirth education classes at the hospital so it was very helpful.
Today we are celbrating Chelsey's birthday because no one was around on the 1st of August...her official birthday. Mom and Dad and Daves mom will be here for dinner and then Mel and Jo and hopefully Shawn and Rachelle will stop by on their way home from Utah.
I am looking forward to our camping trip this week end and especially looking forward to seeing Casey. We have fun things planned so new pictures will be posted next week!!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Can't wait to see the pics from the great outdoors!! You guys be careful!!! Thanks for putting up with my grumpiness Monday!!!