Sunday, August 3, 2008


August 3, 2008
So.....we went to the circus this last week with Grandma and Grandpa James. If you saw Rachelles Blog you have seen a similar picture of the one to the right. The lion that Jenika liked is here as well. Dave said several times on the way home "that was Awesome" spoken how only Dave can. It was fun to be together and the kids really did enjoy it. We picniced at moms first and with much to do I got a picture of me and my sisters. Karl was supposed to be sitting by Cindy but he vanished.
Thanks Mom and Dad!!!




I am still trying to figure out how to set this up.....

1 comment:

Luke and Casey Jackson said...

Wow mom! You have been busy according to your blog. Looks like quite a group at the circus too! I can't wait till this weekend, it will be a lot of fun and a good break. Till then--Casey