Sunday, August 31, 2008




August 31, 2008
So Now that it is just Dave and I home, this is what it looks like here. Either Dave on the bed watching TV alone.....or I am sitting by him. That is pretty much it. What an exciting life! Acutally, today we went to church, it was great....Joylene Quick and Merlin Blad spoke. I had to give my R.S. lesson today and I am very glad that is over. After church Mel and Jo and the kids came for dinner. Bryson was with Jackson so that was extra fun. We had corn on the cob and I should have go a picutre of Jessica eating her corn...she loved it. Now the kids are gone, we have spoken to all the girls on the phone and I have to work tomorrow so I guess I will go to bed. What an exciting life huh?

1 comment:

The Bosh's said...

Mom - It looks sooo exciting at your house! I can't believe we are missing out on so much excitement! I hope we don't interupt your oh so exciting life when we come on Tue. I plan on sleeping over Tue. night w/ the two little ones. Is that OK???