Sunday, August 31, 2008

August 31, 2008

On August 22nd, Chelsey, Whitney and I hiked to table rock. See that flat little mountain in the picutre? That is where we hiked to.





IT took us 3 1/2 hours up and the same down hill. I was trying to keep up with the girls the whole way. The last 30 minutes of the hike up is a killer. This year I listened to my IPod for some inspiration up the hill and I think it helped. It is sooooo beautiful on top. You can see all the way down the valley into Driggs and of course it is a close up view of the Tetons!!!








Of course we always have to get an arabesque shot! There is a reason I did not post the ones of Chelsey and I. The way down was easier on the breathing but my toes were killing me. I was sore for the next couple of days. We had a great time though. We ate square ice cream cones at the "Dam" store on the way home. What memories!!

1 comment:

The Bosh's said...

Beautiful!!! I am so jealouse! Maybe the next time..........